We are a creative homeschooling family of 3. I have homeschooled my 2 boys from the start and we do lots of unit studies and get out into our beautiful part of the world as often as we can.
As the boys are getting older and we are getting busier I find I am posting less about our journey but will continue to update occasionally.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Ned Kelly's helmet

Our Mr 5 was inspired to finish off an old project so he got his paper mache Ned Kelly helmet that we made a few months ago out of the bus and has been painting it up.


He got his big brother and faithful hound to help .


It took lots of concentration,


and then he had to wait an agonizingly long 5 mins in the wind and the sun for it to dry


Finished!

It sure is amazing what you can do with an old cerial box,
and he assures me it does not squash his nose at all!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh that looks great. Wow creative little ones there..xx

Debbie said...

Fantastic! I would never have picked it for a cereal box. The colouring looks pretty authentic, too. Love the photos, thanks for sharing :)